SEO Agency was formed in 2008 and has grown and adapted to market conditions over the years. SEO-agency.co.uk is now a leading SEO Company and Google Partner. With staff across the UK, Europe, Asia, and the USA we offer a quality results-driven service focused on our clients. We believe in building long-term results for our clients and do not use any quick-win strategies which may lead to a penalty. Our technical team is second to none – we believe a strong technical foundation is a key to SEO success.
More than just an SEO Company, we also offer award-winning Google Ads management, Reputation Management and Website Development services.
Opportunities at SEO
SEO Sales ExecutiveRead More
Location: Choice of London UK Office, Marbella Spain Office or Remote Work
We are currently seeking a SEO Sales Executive with a minimum of 1 years sales experience and preferably experience selling SEO or other digital marketing products. You should be a driven individual, able to work to tight deadlines and sales targets. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with a proven consultative sales background in either Web Design, SEO or similar media who wishes to succeed with a dynamic digital agency.
You will be reporting to our Head of New Business and will work closely with him to drive forward the agency.
An exceptional SEO sales professional with excellent verbal and written English skills, any additional languages would be a distinct advantage. You should be a fast learner, be able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- Organised, responsible and punctual.
- Is able to populate your own sales pipeline and be proactive in generating new business.
- Self driven and can work on own initiative.
- Friendly, well spoken, clean and presentable.
- Can excite prospective clients about our superior services both on the phones and in meetings.
- Is able to develop sales proposals with some website technical details.
- Is able to listen to clients and understand their problems, and offer solutions to solve these problems.
- Works together with the project managers to ensure contracts are executed according the proposal terms and budget and timescales of the projects sold.
- Builds maintains ongoing relationships with clients.
- Has a natural hunger to achieve and even exceed quarterly targets.
- At least 1 year web or SEO sales experience in a similar environment, or other relevant consultative sales experience providing you have an excellent understanding of websites, CMS, user interface, or SEO.
- Some history of consultative project/account management experience.
- Experience in using a CRM for lead tracking and sales management.
- In order to be considered for this position, please send a current CV together with a covering letter telling us why you would excel in this position and include your previous and expected salary details.
- Required sales experience: 1 year
Please email all applications to [email protected]
**Please note NO AGENCIES**
SEO Account ManagerRead More
We are looking for an SEO Account Manager with client-facing experience. You will be able to maintain high levels of service, work on SEO campaigns, build on our best practice SEO procedures and be comfortable being involved in the sales process.
SEO Engineer / SEO SpecialistRead More
We are looking for an SEO Engineer able to hit the ground running taking on responsibility for the SEO strategy and implementation for our growing client base.